Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One Sheet Wonder







Ok I don't know what I did wrong but I am going to try again to post some pictures of cards I made. I sort of CASED them from someone on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ check out the website, it's great.
Yeah me I did it! Not being very computer skilled I still managed to upload some of the cards. I will load some more later. The Direct TV guy just called and he is on his way to install our DVR. I was totally shamed into getting this thing when a friends 3 year old looked at me like I was an idiot when I couldn't "rewind " clifford the other day. She couldn't understand why my TV didn't have a rewind button. So here I am a week later getting a rewind button. My husband is very excited because now he can catch all the NBA season even though he's at work.
Catch you later.
Happy Halloween

No comments: