Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day







Simple but so sweet.



















Hi all it's me again. I have been busy making cards so I thought I would share some pictures with you. Most of these have been made with my sister in laws new Stampin Up set. Happy heart Day which is on Sale this month. If you purchase the stamp set, real red ribbon and the medium cello bags you get a spool of regal rose ribbon free. That is a 7.95 savings. Plus if you order from me I will throw in 10 envelopes, 10 white cards, 2 pieces each of regal rose, real red and white. That way you can get started making your own Valentines right away. This set is great for other cards too. It would make great anniversary cards or girly birthday cards. Or just nice thank you's for freinds. Please contact me before January 28 th to get this great deal. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Happy stamping
Marsha

No comments: