Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mystery hostess

Last night at bunco I was the lucky mystery hostess for a Pampered Chef catalog party. I got $40.00 in free product!!! I was so excited about this I decided to hold a Mystery hostess Stampin' UP! catalog party this month. You could win up to $65.00 in free product or an exclusive hostess set. Here's the details;

All orders must be received by April 7 Th @ 5:00 pm. For every $10.00 spent (not including shipping) you will get one entry into the drawing ( you can have as many entries as your checkbook allows). If you are the winner(s) I will notify you that evening and I will need your choices for items within 24 hours. I will be drawing for the hostess $$$ and the hostess set separately. If I receive more than 8 orders I will have one more mystery prize for some lucky winner. I will need to have your payment for your order prior to drawing. Sound like fun? If you want to order please email or call me with your order. Stampin' UP!'s shipping is 10%. Thanks.

Marsha
jmcaragan@aol.com

No comments: